A Signal Process System for Photoelectric Encoder Based on C8051F021 MCU
In order to minimize the size of photoelectric encoder, a signal process system was designed and C8051F021 MCU was its core device. To begin with, the processing electrocircuit and the data processing software used for the 16-bit encoder was developed. Then the feasibility of this system was verified by experiment. The experimental result proves that the signal process system was simple in structure and reliable. The size of the electrocircuit was Φ40mm.The precision of the 16-bit photoelectric encoder is 22.4".
KeywordsProcessing Circuit Code Signal Optical Encoder Data Processing Software Rotary Encoder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dong, L.L., Xiong, J.W., Wan, Q.H.: Development of photoelectric rotary encoder. Opt. Precision Eng. 8(2), 198–202 (2000) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Sun, Y., Wan, Q.H., Wang, S.H.J., et al.: Aerospace grade optical encoder signal processing system design. Optics and Precision Engineering 18(5), 1182–1187 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Ye, S.X.: Accurate Measurement about Photoelectric Shift. Science and Technology Press, Chengdu (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.C8051F020/1/2/3 mixed-signal MCU Data Sheet 10, 15–23 (2002) ISPFLASHGoogle Scholar
- 5.Pan, Z.J., Shi, G.J.: C8051 xxx high SOC Principles and Applications. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Deng, F., Chen, J., Chen, W.J., Chi, C.: A kind of high-precision optical encoder de-tection method and device, Beijing University of Technology, vol. 11, pp. 1–2 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, Z.F.: Micro absolute matrix encoder. Optics and Fine Mechanics 5, 65–70 (1995) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 8.Mao, Y.T.: Error theory and precision analysis. National Defence Industry Press (1982)Google Scholar
- 9.Geng, L.H., Cao, X.D., Li, X.M.: The verification of accuracy and resolution for high—resolution photoelectric rotary and angle encoders. Tool Engineering 30, 36–38 (1996)Google Scholar
- 10.Kress, B.: Motion and posion sensors for the automotive industry. In: SPIE, vol. 6379, pp. 1–8 (2006)Google Scholar
- 11.Eviton, D.B., Kirk, J., Lobsinger, I.: UItra-high resolution cartesian abso-lute optical encoder. In: SPIE, vol. 5190, pp. 111–121 (2003)Google Scholar