Color Classification for Structured Light of De Bruijn Based on Clustering Analysis
In this paper, color-coded structured light image based on De Bruijn sequence was adopted, and color identification and classification algorithm for image was deeply studied. A new color classification method based on clustering analysis was proposed. According to the principle of color classification method, the process of algorithm was established and analyzed the influence to color recognition and classification accuracy. The results of experiment showed that color classification method based on clustering analysis could reach about 99% identify rate for color-coded structured light image based on De Bruijn sequence. So the proposed color classification method precision has advantages of high precision and accuracy.
KeywordsDe Bruijn sequence clustering analysis color classification color structured light
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, C.-D., Geng, F., Chu, H., Zhang, Y.-Z.: 3-D Reconstruction Method Based on Structured Light of Colorful Stripes for Object. Journal of Northeastern University (Natural Science) 30(7), 928–931 (2009) (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wei, Z.-L., Zhong, Y.-X., Yuan, C.-L.: Research on the technique of dynamic3D measurement of structured light based on color grating. Optical Technique 35(4), 569–574 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Kong, L.-F., Chen, S.-P., Guo, F.-T.: A Correspondence Algorithm Based on Coded Structured Light for 3D Reconstruction. Computer Technique and Application, 91–95 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Fechteler, P., Eisert, P., Rurainsky, J.: Fast and High Resolution 3D Face Scanning. In: Proc. of the International Conference on Image Processing ICIP, SanAntonio, Texas, USA (September 2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Brink, W., Robinson, A., Rodring, M.: Indexing Uncoded Stripe Patterns in Structured Light Systems by Maximum Spanning Trees (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Fechteler, P., Eisert, P.: Adaptive.Color Classification for Structured Light Systems (2008); Smith, T.F., Waterman, M.S.: Identification of Common Molecular Subsequences. J. Mol. Biol. 147, 195–197 (1981)Google Scholar