Emergency Case Supporting System for Engineering Accidents by CBR
To improve early warning capability before engineering accidents happen and quick emergency reaction capability after engineering accidents happen, the emergency case supporting system (ECSS) for engineering accidents by case-based reasoning (CBR) is studied. The frame of two-stage CBR based ECSS for engineering accidents is proposed. From the aspect of early warning before engineering accidents happen and quick emergency reaction after engineering accidents happen, the case presentation technologies for ECSS are designed, the scenario analysis method is introduced to initializing cases. And the case retrieval, case adaptation and case maintenance technologies for ECSS are studied. System running result shows that, under the mode in which only automatic system adjustment is allowed, high domain covering ratio is obtained. Thus, the validity of ECSS for engineering accidents by CBR proposed in this paper is validated. It will benefit for reducing life and property loss brought by engineering accidents in maximal degrees.
KeywordsEmergency Case Emergency Rescue Case Retrieval Construction Safety Emergency Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xu, W., Li, B.Z.: Intelligent method for engineering construction. Tongji University Press, Shanghai (1997) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Qu, M., Hao, H.W.: Design and Implementation of real-time expert system combining CBR and RBR. Computer Engineering 30, 144–145, 156 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang, Y.Z., Wu, C.D., Xue, D.Y.: Disaster emergent rescuing system of huge building based on wireless sensor network. Computer Engineering and Applications 43, 187–189, 241 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Chen, C.Q., Liang, L.L.: Emergency rescue paradigm for safety accident on construction scene. Construction Safety, 55–58 (October 2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Jiang, Y.: Design of emergency case for large accident on construction scene. Construction Safety, pp. 9–12 (June 2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Ren, P.C., Zhang, Z.L.: Design of emergency rescue case for construction crane operation. Construction Safety, pp. 14–16 (November 2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Pan, Y.P.: Study on emergent precautions for severe accident of engineering construction in metropolitan citty. Building Construction 29, 751–753 (2007) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Qin, S.-Q., Gao, X.-Y.: Construction Safety Production Accident Situation Analysis and Strategy. Journal of Xuzhou Institute of Technology (Natural Sciences Edition) 25(1), 39–47 (2010) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Chen, W.-W.: Study on emergency management of disastrous safety contingencies of construction enterprises. Nanjing Forestry University Dissertation 6, 28–38 (2008) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Chang, C.G., Wang, D.W., Hu, K.Y., Zheng, B.L., Li, H.Y.: Application research on case-based reasoning combined with adaptation model for dynamic scheduling of steel production. In: Proceedings of the 5th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Hangzhou, China, pp. 2859–2862 (June 2004)Google Scholar