Modeling and Control Design of Flyback Power Supply System Based on Topswitch
In this paper, the AC small signal model of single-ended flyback power supply in CCM mode using average switching elements model approach is introduced. Analysis and establish power supply model based on TOPSwitch chip, and design controller with frequency domain method. The results of MATLAB simulation certify that compensation network is reasonable. 32W prototype is developed, output ripple is less than 5% and voltage regulation rate is about 2%.
KeywordsPhase Margin Crossover Frequency Switch Mode Power Supply Compensation Network Switching Power Supply
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, W.P.: Modeling and Controling Switching Converters technology. China Electric Power Press, Beijing (2006) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 2.Rogers, E.: Understanding Buck-Boost Power Stages in Switch Mode Power Supplies. TI Application Report: SLVA059A (March 1999) (revised November 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Z.S., Cai, X.S.: Principle and design of switching power supply (Revised Edition). Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2004) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang, Y., Xie, Y.Y.: Optimization Design of Feedback Circuit in Flyback Switching Power Sup-ply Based On Topswitch. Power Supply Technologies and Application Journal 8(7), 19–23 (2005) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Dixon, L.: Closing the Feedback Loop. Unitrode Seminar Handbook, SEM-300,Topic2Google Scholar