Design and Realization of the Dynamic Data Driven System of Forest Fire Simulation-—The Case Study of Beijing Forest Fire Prevention System
The special forest fire prevention task of Beijing puts forward a higher demand of the forest fire prevention informatization. Based on geographical simulation system theory, and taken dynamic data driven application systems as technological paradigm, this paper brought forward a new fire simulation technology framework and network system, solved the key technology in the simulation system building process such as model base construction and management, model suitability selection, model adaptive correction, real-time simulation validation, forest fire space spreading simulation, and so on. Automation and intelligent selecting precision of the forest fire model reached more than 80%. Model error correction simulation reached a more satisfactory result. With the further improvement of system construction, the system will integrate with the operational system, and improve the forest fire fighting decision-making.
KeywordsForest Fire Cellular Automaton Model Model Base System Fire Ground Model Knowledge Base
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tian, Y.C., Liu, S.G., Zhao, G., et al.: Multi-model forecasting system of forest fire spreading based on deductive database. Journal of Beijing Forestry University 29, 49–53 (2007) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 2.McDonough, J.M., Yang, T.: Parallel Performance of a New Model for Wildland Fire Spread Predictions, Paralle CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) Conference. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria(ES) ( 5), 45–51 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, H.G., Zhang, X.L., Wang, L.: Simulation of forest fire spread based on a 3D-surface Cellular Automata Model. Journal of Beijing Forestry University 27, 94–98 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.DDDAS Workshop Report[R/OL]. NSF Workshop Report (January 2006), http://www.cise.nsf.gov/dddas
- 6.Dynamic Data Driven Application Systems [R/OL]. NSF Workshop Report (March 2000), http://www.cise.nsf.gov/dddas
- 7.Darema, F.: Dynamic Data Driven Application Systems: A New Paradigm for Applications / Simulations and Measurement Methodology. In: Proceedings ICCS 2004, pp. 662–669 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Wilson, A.G.: Geography and the Environment Systems Analytical Methods. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester (1981)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, S.P.: Earth System Science. China Science and Technology Press, Beijing (1998)Google Scholar
- 10.Qian, X., Yu, L., Dai, R.: A new discipline of science –The study of open complex giant system and its methodology. Journal of Nature (1), 3–10 (1990)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhou, C., Sun, Z., Xie, Y.: Researches of Geographical Cellular Automata, pp. 20–23. Science Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, X., Ye, J., Liu, X.: Geographical Simulation Systems: Cellular Automata & Agent, pp. 8–21. Science Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar