Attitude Testing Based on Film Winding and Data Processing
The real time measure of rotation speed and rotation angle is to lower the shell distribution and extend the range of rocket. The theory of rotation speed measurement using Film geomagnetic winding was presented. It is validated on the nonmagnetic turntable. The mathematics model of measure rotation speed and rotation angle on fly bomb was modeled. The attitude of full trajectory is tested by stored testing and measuring device which is controlled by FPGA. The data analysis showed rotation speed and angle can exactly acquired the self rotation cannonball.
KeywordsRotation Speed Rotation Angle Electromotive Force Roll Angle Rotation Angular Velocity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tao, H., Zheng, H.: Study on the measurement method of projectile attitude angle. Journal of Detection & Control 18(1), 35–40 (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Tao, H.: The method of measuring the projectile rotating speed with sensors. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets Missiles and Guidance (4), 69–73 (2002) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 3.Li, L., Li, H., Shi, W.: A novelmethod for attitude detect ion and navigation of aircraft. Journal of Detection & Control (2), 21–24 (2003) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, G., Zu, J., Zhang, W., et al.: Measurment of the rotating shells’ projectile attitude by use of earth magnetic field sensor. Journal of BEIJING Institute of Technology (3), 50–53 (1999) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Shen, B., Chen, H., Wang, Z.: The study of the feasibility of fuze based on the geomagnetism turns counting sensor. Journal of Detection & Control (4), 45–48 (2001) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Shi, L., Song, W.: The research of Geomagnetic matching in missile navigation, pp. 44–48 (February 2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Goldenberg, F.: Geomagnetic navigation beyond magnetic compass. In: PLANS 2006, San Diego, California, pp. 684–694 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Tyrén, C.: Magnetic terrain navigation. In: Proceedings of the1987 5th Int. Symp. on Unmanned Untethered Submersible Technology, pp. 245–256 (1987)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhao, K., Chen, X.: Electromagnetics. Publishing House of Higher Education, Beijing (1985) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, W., Hou, W., Zheng, B.: Study on the Measurement of Rocket Rotation Angle. Journal Of North University of China (Natural Science Edition) 29(2), 170–175 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 13.Yanovsky: Geomagnetism, p. 198. Geological Publishing House, Beijing (1984) (in Chinese) Google Scholar