The Design of Surface Ship Self-propelled Model Control System
In order to meet the demands of self-propulsion test, the surface ship self-propelled model control system was described, the network communication protocol based on TCP/IP was built, the main propulsion motors and the steering engines were droved by serial port, the problem of real-time storage of self-propulsion test data was solved by TDMS file, the control system was implemented by LabVIEW in the end. The results of self-propulsion test show that the control system meets the demands of easy control and real-time storage. These works are helpful to the design and implement of other similar systems.
Keywordsself-propelled model control system self-propulsion test LabVIEW TCP/IP TDMS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Su, X.Q.: Ship Manoeuvra bility. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (1989) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 2.Fan, S.Y.: Ship Manoeuvrability. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (1988) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, B.: The technic of long wave wireless communications for remote submersible model. Journal of Naval University of Engineering 19(2), 17–20, 24 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Bi, Y.: The Wireless Long Wave Remote Control System of the Underwater Self2propulsion Models. Marine Engineering 6, 72–74 (2002) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, G.W.: Design of Automatization and Programme Base on LabVIEW. Control System 23(10), 11–12, 209 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Lang, X.M.: MLDS3820/MLDS3820E Handbook(V1.23). Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar