Research on High-Precision Guidance Based on Rapid Estimate of Target Motion
Based on predictive control theory, a fast extraction algorithm is presented, which can efficiently estimate the motion of the high-speed maneuverable target. The calculation of the algorithm is simple, because the operations are all scalar ones. Calculation of the error covariance matrix and the optimal gain matrix is omitted. Thus the algorithm has no requirement of the symmetry and positive definite property of the error covariance matrix and optimal gain matrix. Simulation results show that the predictive filter is significantly better than Extended Kalman filter when the noise is aloud and colored. The effect of intercepting the maneuverable target will be improved if the motion estimated by predictive filter is introduced into the variable structure guidance law. Simulation results show that the guidance law which introduces the compensation information has strong robustness to the noise of the seeker and the maneuverability of the target.
KeywordsExtend Kalman Filter Target Motion Error Covariance Matrix Maneuverable Target Extend Kalman Filter Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Julier, S.J.: A New Method for the Nonlinear Transformation of Means and Covariance in Filters and Estimators. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 477–482 (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Manno, R.H., Diez, E.G.: Direct Force Control for a Three-Phase Double-Sided Linear Induction Machine with Transverse Magnetic flux. IEEE International, 2826–2831 (1997)Google Scholar
- 4.Emeliyanov, D., Rubinovich, E., Miller, B.: Advanced guidance law design based on the information-set concept. In: Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Orlando, FL, pp. 652–657 (December 2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Ge, Z.-L., Zhou, J.: A Precision Terminal Guidance Law for Missiles Using Direct Force Control Systems. Journal of System Simulation 19(23), 5463–5465 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Fu, L.-C., Tsai, C.-W., Yeh, F.-K.: A Nonlinear Missile Guidance Controller with Pulse Type Input Devices. In: Proceedings of the American Control Conferece, pp. 3753–3757 (1999)Google Scholar