The Study of the Snoring Signal Analysis Wavelet Transform
It is used the wavelet transform based on the orthogonal signal analysis to analyze the non-stationary snores signal in this paper. The snoring is an important characteris of upper airway obstruction and a typical inspiratory sound appearing during sleep. The basic theory of the wavelet tranform is described and the effective hardware architecture for collecting the snore signal is proposed. The resulting experimental shows that the characteris of different frequencies of signal and offers value for analyzing the temporal feature of snoring sound in health medical treatment.
KeywordsDiscrete Wavelet Transform Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Continuous Wavelet Transform Orthogonal Wavelet Biomedical Signal Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cohen, A.: Signal processing methods for upper airway and pulmonary dysfunction diagnosis. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, 72–75 (March 1990)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhangyinhong, Wushengju, et al.: Applied research of wavelet transform in snoring signal analysis. Signal Processing 23(3), 448–451 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Shi, X.: Signal Processing and Soft Computing, pp. 225–237. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, Y., Li, Q.: The Researches of Wavelet Transform for the Sleep Apnea Syndrome through Snoring Analysis. In: 2010 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics BMEI 2010, Yantai, China, vol. 3, pp. 1273–1276 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Hu, C.: Analysis and Design based on MATLAB 6.X- -— Wavelet Analysis, pp. 225–237. Xidian University Press, Xi’an (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Yang, F., Gao, K.: Biomedical Signal Processing, pp. 564–588. Higher Education Press (1989)Google Scholar