Development of Net-Surfer Culture and On-Line Marketing
Internet offer a broad and convenient information communication network for people. With the rapid development of internet, net-surfer culture is undergoing great changes. Meantime, on-line marketing infuse traditional marketing with fresh blood also. In this paper, we research into net-surfer culture and analyze the structural, behavioral and psychological characteristic of net-surfer. Then we put forward some new ideas for on-line marketing, and discuss the development of on-line marketing in future.
KeywordsSocial Networking Site Information Tool Online Marketing Traditional Marketing International Market Review
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CNNIC. In: China Internet development statistics survey data (2010), http://www.cnnic.net.cn
- 2.Arakji, R.Y., Lang, K.R.: Avatar Business Value Analysis: A Method for the Evaluation of Business Value Creation in Virtual Commerce. Journal of Economic Commerce Research (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Fagerstrøm, A., Ghinea, G.: Web 2.0’s Marketing Impact on Low-involvement Consumers. Journal of Interactive Advertising 10, 67–70 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, C.: Consider about Internet culture. Introduction and Consultation 10, 32–33 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Fischer, C.S.: To dwell among friends: personal networks in town an city (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, M.: Internet marketing upgrade: micro-propagation bring new impetus. China Academic Journal Electronic Publishing House, 34–35 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Axelrod, M.: The new word of mouth. Vision Monday 24, 23–25 (2010)Google Scholar