The Research of Interaction System in 3D Desktop System
Compared to 2D desktop system, 3D desktop system is more realistic and more convenient to be operated, so 3D desktop system has been one of the most important directions of desktop system. Human-computer interaction system based on 3D mouse is essential for the user to interact with the computer. 3D Human-computer interaction system combine the selecting operation of OpenGL with the 3D mouse, and employ the core system of signal and slot in QT to apply to the 3D desktop system. The interaction system links the 3D virtual sense with the underlying computer, and it can reach real time control of the program installed in the operate system automatically and can configure the operate system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang, H.: Research on Key Technology of Virtual Reality Human-Scene Synthesis Based on Spacial Multi-Point Information Collection. ICT Of CAS, Beijing (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yao, Y.: The research and implementation of 3D mouse in virtual inviorment. Capital Normal University, Beijing (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, Q.: The Overview of Virtual reality. Science in China(F)(01), Beijing (2009) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Deng, Z. (trans.), Shreiner, D., Woo, M., Neider, J., Davis, T.: OpenGL Programming Guide(4th). People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2005) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Cai, S. (trans.), Hearn, D.: Computer graphics (3rd). Publishing House of electronics industry, Beijing (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Shen, Y.(trans.), Watt, A., Policarpo, F.: 3D Games: Real time rendering and Software technology. Machinery Industry Press, Beijing (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Tang, B.: The research of Interactive technology based on OpenGL. Journal of Shanghai University of Engineering Science 20(1) (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar