A Coordinate Multiple Points Scheme Based on SLNR Criterion with Least Square Channel Estimation
In this paper, we consider the problem of co-channel interference mitigation in a TD-LTE coordinated multiple points (CoMP) system where the linear pre-coding matrix is jointly optimized across a set of coordinated sites. The objective function to be maximized is the signal to leakage and noise ratio (SLNR) of all users subject to a pooled power constraint where the channel status information (CSI) is acquired through ideal or a linear interpolation channel estimation method, respectively. We will focus on the downlink scenario where each user is equipped with one antenna. Simulation results of the perfect and estimated CSI are provided for comparison.
KeywordsChannel Estimation Channel Status Information Minimum Mean Square Error Resource Block Channel Frequency Response
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R1-082469, LTE-Advanced – Coordinated Multipoint transmission/reception. Ericsson, 3GPP RAN1 #53bis, Warsaw, Poland, June 30-July 04 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.R1-090022, Consideration on precoding scheme for DL joint processing CoMP. Sharp, 3GPP TSG RAN WG1 Meeting #55bis, Ljibljana, Slovenia, January 12-16 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, X., Guo, Y., You, X., Wang, J.: A Scheduling Scheme Based on the SLNR Criterion. In: Wireless Communication, Networking and Mobile Computing. WiCom 2009. 5th International Conference on 2009. 5302378, pp. 1–4 (2009) Digital Objec Indentifier: 10.1109/WICOM.Google Scholar
- 6.Dahrouj, H., Yu, W.: Coordinated beamforming for the multi-cell multi-antenna wireless system. In: Proc. 2008 IEEE Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, Princeton, NJ (March 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Hoeher, P., Kaiser, S.: Two-dimensional pilot-symbol-aided channel estimation by Wiener Filtering. In: Proc. IEEE ICASS 1997, Munich, Germany, pp. 1845–1848 (April 1997)Google Scholar
- 9.He, C., Hao, L.: Pilot-Aided Channel Estimation Techniques in OFDM System. In: 2009 International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, vol. 23, pp. 143–146 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.3GPP TS 36.211 v8.6.0 (2008-09) 3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Radio Access Network; Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA); Physical Channels and Modulation(Release8)Google Scholar