Design of Remote Monitoring and Control System for Devices in Calibration Tower Based on SNMP Protocol
To meet the requirement of connecting the Monitoring and Control System (MCS) of calibration tower with the central of operation and management in future, the paper designs the long-distance MCS of calibration tower based on SNMP protocol by using existing integration networks. The MCS central may query the status of calibration devices at real time. And the MCS may alarm normally the faults of the devices. The paper introduces the structure and the modules of the system. The method of acquiring and setting up the data in MIB library of the system is presented also. Then one in the measurement ship can monitor and control the devices in calibration tower at real time.
KeywordsNetwork Management Remote Monitoring Internet Engineer Task Force Simple Network Management Protocol Remote Monitoring System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fang, X., et al.: A Remote Monitor and Control System Based on Wireless Communication Network Technology. Electronic Engineer (7), 1–3 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Blumenthal, U., Hien, N., Wijnen, B.: SNMPv3 Handbook. Addison-Wesley, Reading (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., et al.: The development and research of simple network management protocol (SNMP). Computer Engineering and Design 22(3), 20–21 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.ByteSphere Technologies, L.: RFC1213-MIB SNMP MIB [EB/OL] (January 15, 2001) (January 15, 2008), http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/RFC1213-MIB.html
- 5.Tomorrow Technology, Delphi Development Experience and Technique. Posts & Telecom Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar