Design and Application of Remote Monitoring System Based on CAD for Foundation Pit
It is important for foundation pits’ construction to monitor the movement of ground and wall in real time as well as analysis them effectively. Although a lot of monitoring data is collected, how to use these monitoring data to get useful information or hazard early-warning is still difficult. To avoiding deficiencies in current monitoring systems of foundation pit, this paper proposed a new monitoring system based on CAD, which mining monitoring data according to actual processing and surrounding environment. This paper introduces the system architecture, database design, functional design, interface design and monitoring information analysis in detail. The status and problems of engineering are embodied by unique data visualization and the dynamic change of work processing .The system was used for the foundation construction of Shanghai Metro Line No. 11 Cao Yang Road Subway Station, and its effectiveness in foundation pit construction engineering has been proved.
KeywordsCAD Foundation pit remote monitoring system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liao, G.X., Xiong, D.Q., Zhai, W.K.: Construction of Marine Oil Spill Response Information System Based on WebGIS. Computer Engineering 33(12), 272–274 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, Y., Lv, K., Zheng, Y.: Development of the monitoring system for instant displacement surrounding deep foundation pits. J. Xi’a Univ. of Arch. & Tech. (Natural Science Edition) 2, 194–198 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Z., Wang, H., Wang, S., Ge, X.: Development of distributed monitoring information management and early warning system for foundation pit. Rock and Soil Mechanics 9, 2503–2514 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Fe, I.X., Yu, Y., Xu, B.: Monitoring system of foundation excavation based on VI and VR. Mechanical Design and Manufacturing 12, 74–76 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Wilkins, R., Bastin, G., Chrzanowski, A.: A Full Yautomated System For Monitoring Pit Wall Displacement, vol. 2, pp. 74–76. SME, Cincinnati (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Z., Liu, Q.: Analysis and Monitoring Comparison Study on the Deformation of Adjacent Building Caused by Deep Foundation Pit Support. In: ICIII, vol. 3, pp. 70–73 (2008)Google Scholar