A Design of WebGIS-Based Information Management System for Inspection and Quarantine Laboratories
This paper, based on the current situation of the lab architecture of Heilongjiang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine (I&Q) Bureau, proposed a design of WebGIS-based Information Management System for I&Q Labs (IQLIMS). IQLIMS has been designed to achieve timely update and integrated management on the information of I&Q labs. Then, it presents the information to users in a timely, intuitive, systematic way. Furthermore, IQLIMS, taking advantage of spatial analysis and decision support functions of GIS, provides decision support information for optimization of labs layout, adjustment on inspection items, and resource allocation between different labs, etc.
KeywordsGeographic Information System Application Decision Support Module System Management Module Geographic Information System Spatial Analysis Inspection Item
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, X.: Basic technology and development of geographic information system. Journal of China University of Geosciences 23(4), 329–333 (1998) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, A., Gong, J., Jia, W., Chen, Y.: WebGIS based on WMS. Journal of Geomatics 29(6) (December 200) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Smyth, B., Cunningham, P.: Déjà Vu: A Hierarchical Case-Based Reasoning System for Software Design. In: 10th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.Batory, D., O’Malley, S.: The Design and Implementation of Hierarchical Software Systems With Reusable Components. ACM Transactions on Software Engr. and Methodology (October 1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, A., Wu, J., Wang, L.: Based on B/S of the three-tier architecture of the questions the management system. In: CEA 2009: Proceedings of The 3rd WSEAS International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications. Electrical and Computer Engineering Series, pp. 186–189 (2009)Google Scholar