The Research on EERS Based on GIS for the North China Plain
In view of the frequent earthquakes in recent years, the article gives a detail proposal for Earthquake Emergency Response System (EERS) Based on GIS for the North China plain. As a case study of Hebei Yanjiao, the system realized the query of spatial data and the visual management of spatial data, to achieve the function of seismic casualties and loss estimation, achieved the post earthquake emergency rescue evacuation routes dynamic simulation, for the emergency management department of the North China plain areas providing effective technical support of disaster prevention and emergency response.
KeywordsEERS geographic information system loss estimation rescue routes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, Y., Chen, J., Su, Q.: The Research of City Emergency Management Model Based on GIS Technology -Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center as a Case Study. Journal of Geo-Information Science (February 2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, J., Feng, Q.-M.: Research on earthquake emergency response system. Journal of Natural Disasters (December 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Z.-Q., Tang, H.-J.: Digital Platfonn for Integrated Managanent of Envirotmental lnformation. Sichuan Environment (December 2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Fan, L.: GIS’s Best Path Analysis of Emergency Decision System Based on Improved AHP. Computing Technology and Automation (February 2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Meng, H., Zhen, Z.: The Research of Digital Emergency Management Platform Based On GIS ——HeBei YanJiao as a Case Study. In: ICCASM 2010 (September 2010)Google Scholar