Imaging Simulation of Sea Surface with SAR
This article mainly deals with the imaging simulation of dynamic sea surface with air-borne SAR. The sea surface was simulated as a two-scale model for authenticity of simulation and appropriate speed of operation. Then, the echo of the sea surface is modeled based on suitable two-scale scattering model. At last, the article makes imaging simulations in different sea states using SAR strip-map and squint mode according to the parameters, and the effectiveness of the simulated images is justified by statistical properties of the real SAR image.
KeywordsSAR sea surface modeling echo simulation imaging simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, M., He, Z., Dong, Z.: Spaceborne SAR Raw Signal Simulation of Oeean Scene. Signal Processing 24, 835–838 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, A., Zhu, M., Kang, X.: The Simulation Study of Ocean Surface Wave Imaging by SAR. Journal of Test and Measurement Technology 16, 157–161 (2002) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, Z., Luo, X., Nie, Z.: Simulation of Polarization SAR Imaging of Sea Wave Using Two-Scale Mode. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China 38, 651–655 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Franceschetti, G., Maurizio, M., Ricco, D.: On ocean SAR raw signal simulation. IEEE Trans. on GRS 36(1), 84–100 (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Tetal, U.F.: Microwave RemoteSensing. Addison_Wesley Publishing (1982)Google Scholar