Analysis of Sustainability of Basic Endowment Insurance for New-Person Based on Actuarial Model
The sustainability of basic endowment insurance is important for people’s livelihood. Because of the fragmentation and the implicit debt, analysis of the sustainability encounters great challenge. Previous researches are usually based on the assumptions that are quite different from the reality. Thus, the results of these researches are questionable. In this paper, we focus on analyzing the sustainability of “the new person” based on the national post paper  No.38 and the practice to propose actuarial model of “the new person”. It shows that the sustainability is dangerous even if no implicit debt is taken into consideration, which is also verified by real data of city A.
KeywordsIncome Ratio Actuarial Model Insurance Remuneration Individual Fund Basic Pension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, X., Xu, Y., Fang, L.: 30-year Reform and Opening up: China’s Social Security System against Emergency. Beijing Normal University: Social Science, 120–128 (February 2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Zheng, G.: Discipline of Social Security. China Labour and Social Security Press (July 2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, B.: Harmfulness and Root of Fragmentation to China’s Social Insurance. Social Security System, 209–224 (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, D., Liu, Z., Zhang, Y.: Estimate of the Scale of Implicit Debt of China’s Pension. Science of Finance and Economics, 17–24 (May 2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, C.: Fundamentals of Actuarial Science. China Statistical Publishing HouseGoogle Scholar
- 7.Yu, H., Zhong, H.: On the Sustainable Operation of China’s Basic Endowment Insurance System. Journal of Finance and Economics, 26–35 (September 2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Xu, Y., Wang, J.: Evaluation and Analysis of Designed Substitution Rate of Basic Endowment Insurance System in Urban China. Population & Economics, 78–84 (April 2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Deng, D., Li, L.: An Analysis of the Replacement Rate of China’s Social Endowment Insurance and Its Sensitivity. Wuhan University Journal (Philosophy and Social Sciences), 97–105 (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Zheng, B., Mou, B.: The Problem and Proposal to Pension Adjustment Mechanism Based on case of Pension Increases of 2008. Macroeconomic Research, 10–13 (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Qiaomiao, H., Tianyang, L., Qi, P.: Application of trend analysis approach to basic endowment insurance for benefit audit. Audit Research, 26–29 (April 2009)Google Scholar