Application of Cloud Computing in Campus Network Based on IaaS
Cloud Computing is a probably way to solve some IT infrastructure problems in campus network, such as high cost, low utilization, low stability and low manageability etc. How to apply Cloud Computing technology based on IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) in IT infrastructure of a campus network is studied in this paper. Some key technologies are mainly discussed, including the definition of Cloud Computing and IaaS, the main way and detailed steps to achieve IaaS. Then, an example is given to illustrate the circumstances before IaaS, the deployment of IaaS, and the effect of IaaS. It is demonstrated that IaaS can cut down the cost of IT infrastructure, and enhance its utilization, stability and manageability.
KeywordsCloud Computing Virtual Machine Physical Server Virtualization Technology Government Procurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.An, J.-X.: Research Demonstration of Cloud Retrieval System Based on Server Clusters. Computer Science 37(7), 179–182 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Cao, T., Li, D.: The Application Research of Cloud Computing in University Information Construction. Journal of Modern Information 30(8), 167–170 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Ge, Z.-Q., Ge, M.-H., Bi, X.-L.: Virtualization Technology for Smart Enterprise. East China Electric Power 38(2), 147–149 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Lei, H.: Application of Private Cloud in Large Scale Enterprises. Telecommunications Science 29(6), 58–60 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, D., Chen, G., Zhang, H.: Analysis of Areas of Research Interest in Cloud Computing. ZTE Communications 16(4), 1–4 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Wu, J., Ping, L., Pan, X., Li, Z.: Cloud Computing: Concept and Platform. Telecommunications Science 28(12), 23–30 (2009)Google Scholar