A Study on Architecture of Private Cloud Based on Virtual Technology
with the cloud service platform of National Science Library (NSL) as an example, this paper introduces how to build the open-source private cloud service architecture based on virtual technology, effectively increase the service capacity of information institutions and the use efficiency of network resources, and secure the applicability of services while preventing the server from spreading. It presents the key technical interfaces for building the private cloud infrastructure and the realization of major functional modules, including the management of virtual server, management of virtual application mapping template, monitoring and control of subcloud and overall virtual cloud environment.
KeywordsCloud Environment Private Cloud Virtual Server Cloud Computing Service Application Template
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xenserver, http://www.citrix.com/xenserver (cited August 23, 2011)
- 2.Eclipse, http://www.eclipse.org (cited August 23, 2011)
- 3.PsExec, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx (cited August 23, 2011)
- 4.Using Netsh, http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/netsh.mspx (cited August 23, 2011)
- 5.Apache Tomcat, http://tomcat.apache.org (cited August 23, 2011)
- 6.Postgresql, http://www.postgresql.org (cited August 23, 2011)
- 7.Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), http://aws.amazon.com/ec2 (cited August 23, 2011)
- 8.Cloudera Enterprise, http://www.cloudera.com (cited August 23, 2011)
- 9.Developing Applications for HUE, http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2010/07/developing-applications-for-hue (cited August 23, 2011)
- 10.Hadoop, http://hadoop.apache.org (cited August 23, 2011)
- 11.Nanda, S., Chiueh, T.: A Survey on Virtualization Technologies, http://www.ecsl.cs.sunysb.edu/tr/TR179.pdf (cited August 23, 2011)
- 12.Chen, P.M., Noble, B.D.: When Virtual Is Better Than Real. In: Proceedings of Workshop on Hot Topics in Operating Systems, Elmau, Germany, pp. 133–138. IEEE Computer Society Press, USA (2001)Google Scholar