Supercavitation Phenomenon during Water Exit and Water Entry of a Fast Slender Body
The direct applications of water exit and water entry study are submarine launched ballistic missile and anti-submarine missile ,. This study is also related to underwater high-speed torpedo which moves in a supercavity and is designed to confront aircraft carrier -. Previous research has suggested that when an underwater body moves close to the free surface, cavitation may become important,. However, due to its transient and non-linear nature,water exit is a rather complicated process and many problems remain to be solved.
KeywordsFree Surface Ball Valve Water Entry Slender Body Ballistic Missile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Luo, J.L., Mao, H.Y.: Tactical Missile Technology 4 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Luo, J.L., He, H.B.: Tactical Missile Technology 3 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, X., Lu, C.J., Li, J.: J. Hydrodynamics Ser. A 24, 6 (2009) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Quan, X.B., Li, Y., Wei, H.P., Lu, H.B., Xin, W.Q., Lu, C.J.: J. Ship Mech. 12, 4 (2008) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 6.Quan, X.B., Wei, H.B., Kong, D.C.: J. Astronautics 29, 6 (2008) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 7.Shi, H.H., Itoh M.: Proc. 7th Int. Symp. on Cavitation, CAV 2009, vol. 142 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Shi, H.H., Kume, M.: Acta Mechanica Sinica 20, 4 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Shi, H.H., Itoh, M., Takami, T.: Trans. ASME, J. of Fluids Engineering 122, 4 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Shi, H.H.: In: Proc. 74th JSME Spring Annual Meeting, vol. 6 (1997)Google Scholar
- 12.Shi, H.H., Takami, T.: Experiments in Fluids 30 (2001)Google Scholar
- 13.Shi, H.H., Wu, Y., Zhou, H.L., Zhang, X.P., Zhou, S.Y., Jia, H.X., Zhang, L.T., Wang, C., Dong, R.L.: J. Zhejiang Sci-Tech. University 28, 4 (in Press, 2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 14.Jiang, Y.H., An, W.G., An, H.: J. Hydrodynamics Ser. A 23, 5 (2008) (in Chinese) Google Scholar