Part of the Springer Geochemistry/Mineralogy book series (SPRINGERGEOCHEM)
Pull-Aparts, Boudins and Brittle Faults
Brittle deformation of mineral grains may slip (=fault), separate along either a parallel opening (parallel-pull-apart) or along a v-opening.
KeywordsShear Zone Structural Geology Parallel Opening Indian Plate Field Area
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Mukherjee S (2010a) V-pull apart structure in garnet in macro-scale. J Struct Geol 32:605Google Scholar
- Mukherjee S (2010b) Structures at meso- and micro-scales in the Sutlej section of the Higher Himalayan Shear Zone in Himalaya. e-Terra 7:1–27Google Scholar
- Mukherjee S (2010c) Microstructures of the Zanskar Shear Zone. Earth Sci India 3:9–27Google Scholar
- Mukherjee S (2011c). A typical parallel pull-apart structure of garnet. YES Bull J 1, cover imageGoogle Scholar
- Passchier CW, Trowu RAJ (2005) Microtectonics. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013