Research of Self-organization Wireless Sensor Network
To solve the problem of the limitation of computing, power consumption and network resources that faced by self-organization wireless sensor network, this paper forwards a method of dynamic adjustment of nodes to reach a flexible transformation of the router and endpoint nodes. This algorithm bases on a set of system platform that combined of hardware and software and takes the advantages of self-organization network itself. Experimental results show that the algorithm reduces network node redundancy and node isolation, which reduce the energy loss of network.
KeywordsWireless sensor networks Self-organization network Dynamic nodes adjust
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lu, B.G., Yuan, J.: The Three-dimensional Positioning Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network. Computer Engineering 37(14), 97–99 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, J., Fang, B., Yin, J.Y.: The Node Design and Network Implementation of ZigBee Wireless Communication Network. Computer Measure & Control 16(12), 1912–1914 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Jing, B., Zhang, J., Zhang, Z.L.: Research on Applications and Core Technology of Distributed Wireless Sensor Networks. Journal of Test and Measurement Technology 19(2), 181–185 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, D., Qian, Z.H., Liu, Y.: Characteristics of Node-Based Routing of ZigBee Network Energy Optimization. Northeast Normal University 20(10), 118–121 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Yuan, P.Y., Liu, P., Tang, Y.M.: Wireless Network Strategies in a Controlled Flooding. Development of Computer and Technologies 16(12), 1912–1914 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Pen, M.G.: Next-generation Broadband Mobile Communication System Network. Self-organization Technology Telecommunications Technology 5, 71–73 (2010)Google Scholar