Increasing Computer Assisted Learning Capacity for Chinese University Students
Computers have already become an essential part in our society, and it is a worldwide trend for people to absorb knowledge by assistance of computers. This paper aims at effectively promoting Chinese students’ computer assisted learning capacity for them to face the challenge from computer science development. Based on learning capacity theory, the author discussed the problems in basic computer teaching program in Chinese university, established a frame of computer assisted learning capacity for Chinese students, demonstrated that learning capacity including three factors as motivation, attitude and method, and also put forward suggestions to form the system of computer assisted learning capacity for students.
KeywordsComputer Assisted Learning Capacity Learning Motivation Learning Atitude Learning Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Forrester, J.W.: A New Corporate Design. Originally Published in Industrial Management Review (MIT) 7(1), 5–17; Now available as ch. 6, Collected Papers of Jay W. Forrester, pp. 93–109. Pegasus Communications, Waltham, MA (1975) Google Scholar
- 2.Senge, P.M.: The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. Doubleday/Currency (1990)Google Scholar
- 3.Du, J., Zhan, J.: On Basic Computer Teaching Models for College Students. Computer Education (15) (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhi, R.: Problems and Reform Mesures for Computer Network Teaching Program. Science and Technologe Information (27) (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, J.: Basic Reform and Practice on Computer Education associated with Professional Education. Computer Education (1) (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang, J., Liu, Y., Cao, T.: Integration System of Teaching Resources Based on SOA. Scientific Technology and EngineeringGoogle Scholar