Frontier Women-Inspectors Mental Quality’s Analysis
By the self-made the questionnaire of the frontier women-inspectors mental quality structure, was surveyed on 247 frontier inspected station. We analyzed the frontier inspector’s mental quality characteristics of women. The results showed: Mental quality of women-inspectors is better than middle level; Men-inspectors are with higher mental qualities than women-inspectors; Difference of the mental quality structure existing among those women-inspectors in different age, gender, marriage, working years, and so on.
KeywordsMental quality Frontier Women-inspectors Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wukai: Women’s career development psychology theories and thinking. China Women’s University Journals, 28–32 (1999) (in China)Google Scholar
- 2.Fangliluo, Linwenquan: China’s urban female character study, 27–32 (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, A.: Contemporary Chinaese outstanding women scientists and Analysis of Personality Traits. Psychological Science, 371–372 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, X., Zhanglin: University of psychological qualities of intellectual women. Vocational and Technical Education, 21–24 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Ci, H.: Lexicographical Publishing House. Shanghai in China, pp. 12–22 (1980)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, C.: Dictionary of Psychology. Jiangxi Science and Technology Press (1986) (in China)Google Scholar
- 7.Xue, W.: Statistical analysis and SPSS application, pp. 166–175. China Renmin University Press (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, M.: SPSS statistical application of practice: questionnaire analysis and applied statistics, p. 47. Science Press (2003)Google Scholar