Topology Analysis and Design of Power Distribution Network Spatial Database Based on GUID Code
Along with the information technology of power distribution network continuously improving, more and more application software services in the power distribution network, which provide reliable guarantee to the rural power distribution network safe and stable running. In software system which serves in the rural power distribution network, some part of software movement strictly relies on the power distribution network topology. Based on the analysis of characteristics of rural power distribution network topology, object-oriented methods were used to analysis the topology of network components, and SQL Server 2000 DBMS was applied to implementation of the rural power distribution network spatial database. In order to avoid the influences of human errors to the topology, this article proposed that using GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) code to mark network components and maintain the topology. Result of example testing shows that the topology design proposal which was proposed by this article can correctly describe the network topology, and use in the general analysis of power distribution network system.
KeywordsPower Distribution Network Spatial Database Structure of Network Topology Object-Oriented
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhu, H.-B., Liu, X., Shao, M., et al.: Improved power flow calculation of distribution network based on injection current imbalance. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy 29(3), 22–25 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, J., Guo, Z.: An Object-oriented Method of Power Flow Calculation for Distribution Network. Journal Harbin University of Science and Technology 9(6), 17–20 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Fang, J., Zhang, C., Yu, S.: Space database design of the rural power enterprise distribution network GIS system. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University 37(4), 508–511 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Deng, J., Song, W., Ceng, X., et al.: Object-Oriented Analysis of Load Flow Calculation Software. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Universities for Electric Power System and Automation 16(4), 54–58 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, W., Ning, W., Huang, D.: A modified power flow calculation method for radial distribution system. Power System Protection and Control 37(15), 1–4 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, G., Sun, Q., Zhang, H.: Unconstant Power Load Model Flow Calculation in Distribution System. Proceedings of the CSEE 28(16), 22–27 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Gu, X., Guan, C.: Analysis and study on topology for power flow of distribution network. Journal of North China Electric Power University 35(2), 47–50 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Li, L., Hua, D.: Node numbering plan for distribution network topology and its flow calculation. East China Eletric Power 33(4), 17–22 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Deng, J., Song, W.: Implementation Of Software For Load Flow Calculation And Fault Calculation Based On Reusable Architecture. Power System Technology 28(22), 71–75 (2004)Google Scholar