The Research on Torsional Vibration Signal Processing and Automobile Transmission Shaft
Micro-hobbing technology is a good way to process micro gear. The key of the technology is focused on two sides, one is the design of micro gear hob and the other is micro-hobbing technology. It has some advantages including the high efficiency, accuracy in tooth profile, lower cost and widely range of suitable materials. As an extension of traditional technology in small scale, micro-hobbing technology has significance value to research and can be applied in manufacturing the micro gear.
Keywordssteel concrete composite shaft lining mechanical properties model test
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cui, Y.L.: A concise handbook of mine construction engineering. China Coal Industry Press, China (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, R.L., He, G.L., Li, D.: Designing guidebook of coal mining. China Coal Industry Press, China (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Yao, Z.S., Chang, H., Yang, J.J.: Journal of China Coal Society 29, 167 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Guo, Z.H.: Principle and application of the concrete strength and constitutive relationship. China Architecture and Buildings Press, China (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Wei, X.X., Lai, Y.M.: Theory and application of similar method. Lanzhou University Publishing House, China (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Tang, Y., Tan, W.K., Fuh, J.Y.H., et al.: Micro-mould fabrication for a micro-gear via vacuum casting. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 334–339 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, W., Ding, T., Zhang, W.: Research on Fabricate EDM of the Module 0.06 Micro Gear. Micro Fabrication Technology, 49–54 (1998) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Y., Shi, W., Zhang, Y., et al.: Analysis on qualities of bio-etching processing micro-gear part. In: 2010 International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering, MACE 2010, pp. 5792–5794 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Shi, W., Liu, Y.: Fabrication of micro gear based on micro-milling. In: 2010 International Conference on Computer, Mechatronics, Control and Electronic Engineering, CMCE 2010, pp. 608–611 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Shi, W., Wang, X., Liu, Y., et al.: Design of Micro Involute Gear milling Cutter based of AutoCAD. Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering 28(12), 1616–1620 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar