A Study and Development of Onboard LED Lighting for Train
The LED lighting applied to rolling stock adequately based on the operating environ,ment and the characteristic of LEDs is developed. The LED driving circuit, heat sink, and mechanical structure are discussed in the paper, and the simulation to the LED matrix circuit with ANSYS is used to analyze the heat dissipation. The experiment provided the evidence that the train onboard LED lamp designed is adequate for electromagnet and vibration environment of a running train.
KeywordsTrain LED lighting Thermal simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gong, W.: Energy Technology 30, 176 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Guo, J.F., Liu, W.P., Hu, X.C.: Rolling Stock 47, 33 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, Z.M., Ji, A.H.: Design and example of high-power white LED. Posts and Telecom press, China (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Steve, W.: Power Supplies for LED Driving. Posts and Telecom press, China (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Yan, Y.S.: Electric Drive For Locomotive 42, 54 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, S.M., Tao, W.Q.: Heat Transfer Theory. Higher Education Press, China (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao, Z.N.: Heat Transfer Theory. Higher Education Press, China (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Tang, X.L., Fan, Q.B., Zhang, C.H.: ANSYS engineering tutorial articles of heat and electromagnetism. China Railway publishing houses, China (2003)Google Scholar