Design and Implementation of a Communication Simulation Training System Based on HLA
Simulation training of communication equipment can remove restraints of unfavorable factors well. After researching the relative theory of developing simulation based on HLA, framework of communication simulation training system is established and then Communication equipment federation members is designed. Development of object class and interaction class is to determinate data flow and control flow of federation members substantively. This simulation system uses pRTI 1516 as the bottom support system of federation execution for HLA interface development. The researcher will be economizing on manpower and material resources. Furthermore, it will play a significant role in normalizing operation procedure and upgrading technology level.
KeywordsSimulation HLA Communication Train System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fu, Z., Wang, Y.: HLA Technique in Computer Simulation. National Defence Expree, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.IEEE Std1516.2-2000, “IEEE Standard for Modeling and Simulation(M&S) High Level Architecture (HLA)-Object Model Template(OMT)”. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, USA (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Moreau, M.: Documentation for RTI, pp. 32–38. George Mason University (1997)Google Scholar
- 4.Daniel, J., Calvin, O.: Data Distribution Management in RTI1516. In: Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Canada, pp. 12–16 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Fujimoto, R.M.: Performance Measurements of Distributed Simulation Strategies. Transactions of the Society for Computer Simulation 2, 89–132 (2000)Google Scholar