Influence of Robe River Limonite on the Sinter Quality
To study the influence of robe river limonite on the Sinter quality, do some sintering cup experiments which added different proportions of robe river limonite. Through the sintering cup experiments obtained the variation regular of Sinter performance. Results show that: When the addition of robe river limonite reached 10%, the drum strength and sintering velocity and low temperature reduction degradation and beginning soften temperature of agglomerate reached maximum. The appropriate proportion was identified as 10%.
KeywordsRobe River Limonite Sintering Characteristics Microstructure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, W., Lu, Q., et al.: Influence of Australian ore fines ratio on sintering process andmetallurgical properties of vanadium-bearing sinter. Research on Iron & Steel 36, 3–6 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Hong, Y.: Study on Fundamental Properties of Limonite in Sinter Process. Journal of Iron and Steel Research 22, 9–11 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, M., Zhang, Z., et al.: Improve sinter plant load softening properties. Sintering and Pelletizing 24, 3–7 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Kowalski, W., Ersting, K., Werner, P.: The Influence of Sinter Composition on Sintering Rate and phusical Quality of Sinter Ironmaking. In: Conference Proceedings, pp. 415–425 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Dawson, P.R.: Recent Developments in Iron Ore Sintering New Development for Sintering. Ironmaking & Steelmaking, 135–136 (1993)Google Scholar
- 6.Jin, J., Wu, Y., Jiang, J.-h.: Study on Sintering Technique for High Ratio of Limonite. Iron and Steel 44, 15–19 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, C.-b., Yin, G.-l.: Research on Improving the Low Temperature Reduction Degradation of Low Silicon Sinter. Iron and Steel 45, 16–20 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Hong, Y.-c.: Study on Fundamental Properties of Limonite in Sinter Process. Journal of Iron and Steel Research 22, 9–12 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Hong, Y.-c.: Study on Reasonable Sintering Process Parameters of Limonite. China Metallurgy 20, 4–8 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, S., Gao, W., Kong, L.: Formation Mechanism of Silicoferrite of Calcium and Aluminumin Sintering Process. Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 296–230 (1998)Google Scholar