Numerical Analysis of Western Hills Highway Tunnel Excavation and Support
This paper applied the finite element analysis software MIDAS/ GTS, taking use of ground structure method analysis stability in the process of tunnel excavation and support the western hills. The results showed that the different sections during the excavation the maximum principal stress within the rock focused on steel feet, it is timely lock pin bolt when steel erection, taking use of small catheters grouting and other methods reinforcement of the rock arch foot when necessary. From the perspective of lining deformation, the maximum deformation at the end of the foot and the location of the vault subsidence, so we should pay attention to the monitoring of settlement of vault, the gradual excavation of core soil, ensure the construction and structural safety, and should be based on engineering facilities in time to control the chamber deformation.
Keywordshighway tunnel excavation supporting numerical analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tan, R., Wang, C., Yang, Q.: Tunnel engineering. Chongqing University Press, Chong Qing (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, T., Lin, T.: Soft rock engineering design theory and construction practice. China Building Industry Press, Bei Jing (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Weng, Q.-n., Yuan, Y., Du, G., et al.: Three-dimensional numerical analysis of integrity state of double-arch tunnel. Underground Space and Engineering 2(1), 96–100 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, L.: Soft rock tunnel excavation and support numerical analysis (Master thesis). Dalian University of Technology, Da Lian (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.He, M., Li, C., Wang, S.: Kenton room large section of soft rock excavation numerical simulation of nonlinear mechanical properties. Public Process of Rock 4, 483–485 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Z., Li, L.: Analysis of excavation support of tunnel simulation. Shanxi Traffic Technology 5(194), 60–63 (2008)Google Scholar