Wavelet Theory and Application Summarizing
The wavelet analysis is the development based on Fourier transform. And it is a breakthrough of the Fourier analysis. The paper reviews the development history of wavelet analysis. Then it discusses the similarities and differences of Fourier transform and wavelet theory. As a new transform domain signal processing methods, wavelet transform is particularly good at dealing with non-stationary signal analysis. As wavelets are a mathematical tool, they can be used to extract information from many different kinds of data, including - but certainly not limited to - audio signals and images. In the end the paper summarizes and discusses applications of wavelet in various domains in detail.
KeywordsWavelet Analysis Fourier Time Domain Frequency Domain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, J., Zhang, Q.: The Application of Wavelet Analysis in Intrusion Detect System. Computer Safety, 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Zheng, W., Cui, Y.-l., Wang, F.: Study Summarizing on Image Compression Coding Based the Wavelet Transform. Communication Technology, 83–96 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Niu, Y.-r.: The Wavelet Analysis and Application Summarizing. Science and Technology Information, 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, H.-s., Zhou, J.-h., Wu, W.-b.: The Application of the Wavelet Analysis in Remote Sensing Images Processing. Remote Information, 1 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, J.-h., Yan, t.-m., Ma, z.: Face Image Processing Based Wavelet Analysis. Metering and Testing Technology, 41 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Dong, W.-h.: The Realization of Wavelet Analysis in Imaging Compressing Based Matlab. Information Technology, 4 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Heng, T.: Study on the Wavelet Analysis and Application. Sichuan University Doctor Degree Paper (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, R.-p.: The Wavelet Theory and Application. Hunan Normal University Master Degree Paper (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Yao, T.-r., Sun, H.: Modern Digital Signal Processing. HuaZhong University of Science and Technology Press (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, X.-h., Zhang, G.-c., Wang, J.-t.: Watermarking Classified DWT Coefficients Algorithm Based on Blending. Computer Engineering and Applications 46, 139–141 (2010)Google Scholar