Research on Network Information Search System Based on Mobile Agent
According to the disadvantages of traditional network information search system, there is a new network information search system designed which is based on mobile agent. The architecture of the system is provided; the function of mobile agent and the search process of search agent are discussed in this paper. It is can be seen from the result that the system could reduce the network load and the dynamic adaption of route planning could be implemented. As a result, search efficiency and reliability of search executing in unstable network are improved.
KeywordsMobile Agent Network Information Search Search Engine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Chen, J., Liu, L., Yu, X.: An intelligent information retrieval system model. Intelligent Control and Automation 34(4), 450–455 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.JADE-A White Paper, http://jade.tilab.com/papers/2003/WhitePaperJADEEXP.pdf
- 6.Gurel, U., Parlaktuna, O.: Agent based route planning for a mobile robot. In: 5th International Advanced Technologies Symposium, Karabuk, Turkey (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Djekoune, A.O., Achour, K.: A Sensor Based Navigation Algorithm for a Mobile Robot using the DVFF Approach. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems 6, 97–108 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Fok, C., Roman, G.: Mobile Agent Middleware for Sensor Networks: An Application Case Study. In: Proc. Fourth International Symp. Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Los Angeles, California, USA, pp. 382–287 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Webots User Guide, http://www.cyberbotics.com
- 10.Ma, Y., Ding, R.: Mobile Agent technology and Its Application in Distributed Data Mining. In: 2009 First International Workshop on Database Technology and Applications, pp. 151–155. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2009)Google Scholar