The Two-Phases-Service M/M/1/N Queuing System with the Server Breakdown and Multiple Vacations
An two-phases-service M/M/1/N queuing system with the server breakdown and multiple vacations was considered. Firstly, equations of steady-state probability were derived by applying the Markov process theory. Then, we obtained matrix form solution of steady-state probability by using blocked matrix method. Finally, some performance measures of the system such as the expected number of customers in the system and the expected number of customers in the queue were also presented.
Keywordstwo phases of service the server breakdown multiple vacations steady-state probability blocked matrix method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Madan, K.C.: An M/G/1 Queue with Second Optional Service. Queue. Syst. (34), 37–46 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Medhi, J.: A Single Server Poisson input Queue with a Second Optional Channel. Queue. Syst. (42), 239–242 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Tian, R., Yue, D., Hu, L.: M/ H2 / 1 Queuing System with Balking, N-Policy and Multiple Vacations. Operation Research and Management Science 4, 56–60 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Tang, Y.: Some Seliability Indices in Siscrete Geomx/G/1 Repairable Queueing System with Delayed Multiple Vacations. System Engineering—Theory & Practice 29, 135–143 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Feng, Y.: A Repairable M/G/1 Queue System with Negative Arrivals Under Multiple Vacation Policy. College Mathema TICS 25, 86–90 (2009)Google Scholar