Parallel Fourth-Order Runge-Kutta Method to Solve Differential Equations
Through research for the method of serial classic fourth-order Runge-Kutta and based on the method, we construct Parallel fourth-order Runge-Kutta method in this paper, and used in the calculation of differential equation, then under the dual-core parallel, research the Parallel computing speedup and so on. By compared the results of traditional numerical algorithms and parallel numerical algorithms, the results show parallel numerical algorithms have high accuracy and computational efficiency in the dual-core environment.
KeywordsDifferential equations Runge-Kutta method Parallel computing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ding, X.-h., Geng, D.-h.: The convergence theorem of parallel Runge-Kutta methods for delay differential equation. Journal of Natural Scinece of Heilongjiang University 21(1) (March 2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Fei, J.: A Class of parallel Runge-Kutta Methods for differential-algebraic sytems of index 2. Systems Engineering and Electronics 4 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Zou, J.-y., Ding, X.-h., Liu, M.-z.: Two-stage and three-stage continuous Runge- Kutta-Nystrom method of orders two and three. Journal of Natural Science of Heilongjiang University 20(2) (June 2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Gay, D., Galenson, J., Naik, M., Yelick, K.: Straightforward parallel progrmmng. Parallel Computing (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Fei, J.: A class of parallel Runge-Kutta formulas. Computer Engineering and Design 3 (1991)Google Scholar