An Algorithm of Improving the Consistence of the Positive Reciprocal Matrix Based on Relative Error
By analyzing the inconsistent relationship between the small triangular matrix and positive reciprocal matrix, a convenient correction method based on the relative error is brought up. This method can fully retain the effective information of original positive reciprocal matrix. It helps people to solve practical problems effectively and enriches the theories and methods of decision analysis.
Keywordspositive reciprocal matrix consistency examination ER correction method small triangular matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang, D.-c., Xu, L.: Proportion Criteria and Method for Building Comparison Matrices in the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Control and Decision 04, 484–486 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Z.-k., Qu, S.-j.: A Valid Method for Adjusting Inconsistency Judgment Matrix in AHP. Journal of Qingdao Agricultural University (Natural Science) 02, 160–162 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Guo, Z.-m.: A New Method for Improving the Consistency of the Judgement Matrix in AHP. Journal of Qiqihar University (Natural Science Edition) 06, 84–86 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, S.-h., Guo, N.-l.: A Method for Improving the Consistency Check in AHP. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance S9, 1059–1060 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Guo, P., Zheng, W.-w.: Certain Improvements in Application of AHP. Systems Engineering 01, 28–31 (1995)Google Scholar
- 8.Yue, L.-z.: Another Method of Testing Judgement Matrix Uniformity. Journal of Shenyang Institute of Chemical Technology 02, 139–144 (1991)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhou, X.-h., Zhang, J.-j.: Generalized Consistency Transformation of Judgement Matrix and a Algorithm of Ranking. Journal of Zhejiang University (Science Edition) 02, 157–162 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, G.-q., Chen, Y.-h.: A New Method for Improving the Consistency of the Comparison Matrix in AHP. Mathematics in Practice and Theory 23, 140–146 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Cai, M.-y., Gong, S.-w., Li, X.-b.: Technique of Human Error Failure Analysis Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process. Journal of Safety Science and Technology 02, 74–77 (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, X., Li, G., Xiong, W.-q.: Particle Swarm Optimization for Correcting Judgment Matrix Consistency in Analytic Hierarchy Process. Computer Engineering and Applications 36, 43–47 (2010)Google Scholar