Image Detection to Vehicle Queue Length of Crossroad Based on DSP
An image detection to vehicle queue length at crossroad based on DSP is presented in this paper. It describes the hardware structure and the main program of the image detection system, as well as the vehicle queue length extraction method. The system is applied to the city traffic signal control machine, and it shows the system is better than the means of using inductance coil on precision, fixing and etc.
KeywordsTraffic Signal Image Detection Main Program Hardware Structure OTSU Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Min, G., Bin, M.: The application of England Traffic Control Technology. Journal of Foreign Highway 17(6), 33–36 (1997) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 2.Chang, L.S.: Road Traffic Control. Hunan Science & Technology Press, Changsha (1995) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 3.TI Incorporated. TMS320C54x DSP Reference Set. CPU and Peripherals, vol. 1 (April 1999)Google Scholar
- 4.TI Incorporated. TMS320VC5402 fixed-point signal processor (January 2000) Google Scholar
- 5.Philips Semiconductors. SAA7111A Enhanced Video Input Processor (EVIP) (May 15, 1998)Google Scholar
- 6.IDT Corporate. IDT72V235 Data Sheet (February 2002) Google Scholar
- 7.Cypress Semiconductor Corporation. CY7C1041 Data Sheet (October 1999)Google Scholar
- 8.Cypress Semiconductor Corporation. CY7C1021 Data Sheet (August 31, 2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Qi, H.S., Lei, W.: A Survey of Thresholding Methods for Image Segmentation. Engineering and Electronics 24(6), 91–94 (2002) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Otsu, N.: A Threshold Selection Method From Gray-Level Histograms. IEEE Transactions on SMC (9), 62–67 (1979)Google Scholar