Empowering the Distributed Editorial Workforce
The scope of Content Management Systems has expanded to include the entire ecosystem surrounding the creation, management and consumption of content. The definition of the editorial workforce has expanded, too, to include participants within and outside of traditional publishing organizations.
KeywordsCommunity Member Home Page Reputation System Relevant Content Desirable Behaviour
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Farmer, R., Glass, B.: Building Web Reputation Systems, 1st edn. O’Reilly, Sebastopol, CA, USA (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Godin, S.: Music lessons (2008). URL http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2008/01/music-lessons.html
- 3.Jarvis, J.: Denton goes to the bench (2007). URL http://www.buzzmachine.com/2007/12/14/denton-goes-to-the-bench/
- 4.Rosen, J.: The people formerly known as the audience (2006). URL http://archive.pressthink.org/2006/06/27/ppl_frmr.html
- 5.Yahoo Developer Network: Reputation (2010). URL http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/social/people/reputation/index.html