Conclusions and Policy Suggestions
Part of the Gu Shutang Academic Fund of Economics book series (GSAFE, volume 1)
As the concluding part of the book, this chapter will draw main conclusions based on previous theoretical and empirical analysis and look into their policy suggestions as well.
KeywordsIncome Inequality System Reform Rural Labor Property Income Total Resident
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Chen Xinnian (2005) On mid-income group. Chinese Planning Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Chen Zongsheng, Zhou Yunbo (2002) More remarks on income distribution during China’s reform and development—is there polarization in China? Economy and Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Knight J, Song Lina (1993) The spatial contribution to income inequality in rural China. Camb J Econ 17(2):195–213Google Scholar
- Urban Social Economic Survey Division of SBS (2006) Hot issues of Chinese urban social economy. Chinese Statistics Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Zhang Ping (1996) Poverty reduction and development of border farms. China Soft Sci (7):53–58Google Scholar
- Anhui Survey Team of National Statistic Bureau (2006) “The Research of the Urban Middle”, in China’s Social & Economic Focus Report, China Statistics Press, 2006, Oct.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012