A New Automatic Train Identification System Based on RFID
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is an increasingly widespread and applied technology of automatic identification. Its advantage is non-contact data reading, and it can easily realize automatic data acquisition. In current Automatic Train Identification System (ATIS), RFID technology has been widely applied, however, as the aspect of the Internet of Things, this system is blocking. This paper proposed a new Automatic Train Identification System (ATIS) based on RFID, realizing the system as a bridge made the Internet of Things completely. This new system is an idea that considers the condition of railway transportation, owning mutual benefits with the other systems when combined into the Internet of Things.
KeywordsRFID ATIS (Automatic Train Identification System) Internet of Things information management railway transportation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Clerk Maxwell, J.: A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd edn., pp. 68–73. Clarendon, Oxford (1892)Google Scholar
- 3.Landt, J.: Shrouds of Time: The History of RFID. AIM, Inc. (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Invengo RFID ATIS help Speed Railway, http://www.irfid.cn/html/88/n-16188.html
- 5.Bao, Y.: RFID and Smart Card Application, Shanghai Jiaotong University (May 2006) (retrieved September 21)Google Scholar
- 6.Yingjie Xue Wireless Internet: Applications start from the source: ”Global” (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Internet of Things and automatic identification technology, http://www.aimchina.org.cn/news.asp?id=3675
- 8.He, C., He, K.: Based on the role of design patterns modeling and realization method. Journal of Chinese Civil Aviation Flight (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Lin, L., Luo, J.: Management information system based on the role of the access control computer application research, vol. 19, pp. 82–84 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Invengo Information Technology Co. XC-based Automatic Train Identification System, http://www.invengo.cn/upfiles
- 11.Goguen, J.A.: J. Message In Security policies and security models (1982)Google Scholar
- 12.Tu, L.: The Web Site of the Cache Technology Application. Journal of Zhejiang Education 6, 104–107 (2008)Google Scholar