Research on Advanced Performance Evaluation of Video Digital Contents
The purposes of this study are to present performance evaluation improvements of filtering technology needed for technological protection measures as a means of copyright protection technology of a variety of contents distribution environment and to draw test experiment evaluation results targeting P2P· Web-hard· Torrent service etc. Though the filtering techniques different by contents genre such as a sound source stabilized image· video· text· games· SW etc. have been proposed, this study attempts to propose improved performance evaluation measurement items for performance evaluation of existing video filtering technology, limiting to the field of video. This study attempts to define performance evaluation items of existing filtering such as tenacity and reliability, time taken for feature point extraction and recognition, consistency on providing same results, minimum unit needed for recognition, filtering on random part, accuracy for time information and time precision, media type classification, size of feature information, size of feature DB according to evaluation item by improved evaluation method and to conduct a performance evaluation experimental test for technical measurement against data set needed for evaluation, methods for quantization of evaluation results.
KeywordsDRM Filtering Hash Watermark Evaluation Digital Contents DNA Tenacity Reliability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jonker, H.L.: Security of Digital Rights Management Systems. Master’s technische Universisteit Eindhoven (August 2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Schonberg, D.: Fingerprinting and Forensic Analysis of Multimedia, MM 2004, New York, USA (October 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Jean Camp, L.: First Principles of Copyright for DRM Design. In: IEEE Internet Computing. Harvard University, Harvard (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Cohen, J.: DRM and privacy. Berkeley Technol. Law J. 18, 575 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Burk, D., Cohen, J.: Fair use infrastructure for rights management systems. Harvard J. Law Technol. 15(1), 42–83 (Fall 2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Multimedia Content Screening using a Dual Watermarking and Fingerprinting System, Multimedia 2002, December 1-6, p. 251. Juan-les-Pins, France (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Cheng, Y.: Music Database Retrieval Based on Spectral Similarity. In: Haitsma, J., Kalker, T., Oostveen, J. (eds.) International Symposium on Music Information Retrieval (ISMIR) 2001, Robust Audio, Bloomington, USA (October 2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Hashing for Content Identification, Content Based Multimedia Indexing 2001, Brescia, Italy (September 2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Haitsma, J., Kalker, T., Oostveen, J.: Robust Audio Hashing for Content Identification, In: Content Based Multimedia Indexing 2001, Brescia, Italy (September 2001)Google Scholar