Research on the Handover of the Compound Guidance for the Anti-ship Missile beyond Visual Range
For the case of the handover from midcourse guidance to terminal guidance for the anti-air missile beyond visual range, the process of the target handover was provided through the study on the radar seeker’s principle. And the solution model of the preset antenna pointing angle error was presented based on the analyses on the major error sources. Furthermore the variable structure guidance law was simulated towards the interference of the pointing angle error. The simulation results validate the robustness of the variable structure guidance law to the interference of the line of sight angle error.
Keywordsradar seeker compound guidance target handover pointing angle error variable structure robustness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhao, y.-t.: Research on the compound guidance for anti-air missile beyond visual range. Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, h.-j., Wang, l.-n.: Study on handover problem of compound guidance missile weapon. Modern defence technology 34(2), 29–33 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, X.: Precision guidance, control and simulation technology. National Defense Industry Press (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, f.-z.: Studies of guidance and combined control in terminal phase when intercepting tactical ballistic missile. Northwestern Polytechnical University (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Peng, G.: Air Defense Missile Weapon Guidance and Control System Design. Aerospace Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Mu, h.: Defense Missile Radar Seeker Design. Aerospace Press (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Qu, j.-m.: Key technology research on the compound guidance. Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, Y.-a.: Integrated Navigation and Guidance System. Haichao Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Hu, x.-p.: Autonomous Navigation Theory and Application. The national defense science and technology university press (2002)Google Scholar