Influencing Factors of Sports Lottery Marketing—— Empirical Study Based on Data from Jiangsu
Methods of investigation and literature are applied and time series analysis of dynamic equilibrium is adopted in this article to discuss the relationship between sales volume of sports lottery and per capita GDP, market share rate of sports lottery as well as the Community Chest relationship in Jiangsu Province from the perspective of sports lottery market in Jiangsu province based on co-integration analysis. Variables which affect significantly sale of lottery are found out. The relationship between sales volume of sports lottery and per capita GDP, market share rate of sports lottery as well as the Community Chest relationship in Jiangsu Province is verified to be a positive correlation by Co-integration analysis. Then Granger causality test is made. Finally, some conclusions about marketing innovation of sports lottery in Jiangsu Province are put forward.
KeywordsSports Lottery co integration analysis Marketing Innovation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bao, Z., Ji, Y.: The Psychological Research on Consumers’ Economic Behavior in Sports Lottery. Economy and Management 18(12), 65–67 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Hu, L.: Investigation on Consumption Behavior of Sports Lottery Consumer in Zhejiang Province. China Sport Science and Technology 41(6), 12–14 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, G.: The Determinants of Per Capita Sales of Lottery and the Forecast on the Developing Trend of the Lottery Market in China. China Sport Science 26(12), 30–35 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, S.: Investigation on Current Situation of Sports Lottery Consumer in Guangdong Province. Journal of Physical Education Institute of ShanxiNormalUniversity 22(4), 21–23 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, G.: Investigation of the mass sports consumption supply in Fujian province and consideration about the sports market development. Journal of Shandong Institute of Physical Education and Sports 24(11), 28–31 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, L.: Research on Behavior and Structure of Sichuan Sports Lottery Consumers. Journal of Luoyang Normal University, 173–175 (February 2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, G.: Investigation of Sports Lottery Consumption Market in Southwest Region. Journal of Jianghan University (Natural Sciences) 37, 105–108 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, L.: Problems and Suggestions When Distributing Sport Lottery Public Welfare Funds in China. Hainna Finance, 75–78 (March 2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, A., Wang, Z., Chen, Y., Shi, W., Jiang, F.: Research Into the Several Factors Influencing the Consumption of Nanjing Consumers of Sports Lottery. Journal of Shandong Institute of Physical Education 20(62), 27–30 (2004)Google Scholar