The standard chest radiograph views are the posteroanterior and lateral projections. The other radiographic views are requested less frequently as cross-sectional imaging becomes more available.
KeywordsPulmonary Angiography Axial Compute Tomography Pleural Plaque Virtual Bronchoscopy Volume Redered
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Armstrong P, Wilson A, Dee P, Hansell DM (2000) Imaging of diseases of the chest, 3rd edn. Mosby, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Chapman S, Nakienly R (1995) A guide to radiological procedures. Respiratory system, 3rd edn. Bailliere Tindall, London, pp 194–197Google Scholar
- Mettler FA, Guiberteau MJ (1998) Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging. Respiratory system, 4th edn. Bailliere Tindall, London, pp 191–235Google Scholar
- Proto A, Speckman J (1979) The left lateral radiograph of the chest. Med Radiogr Photogr 55:30–74Google Scholar
- Slone RM, Gutierrez FR, Fisher AJ (1999) A practical approach. Thoracic imaging. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Specht NT, Russo RD (1998) Practical guide to diagnostic imaging. Nuclear medicine. Mosby, St. Louis, pp 338–345Google Scholar
- Sutton D (1998) Textbook of radiology and imaging, 6th edn. Churchill Livingstone, EdinburghGoogle Scholar
- Weir J, Abrahams PH (1997) Imaging atlas of human anatomy, 2nd edn. Mosby, London, pp 88–90Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012