Website Customization: Exploring a Tag-Based Approach in the Australian Banking Context
Description: Website customization is important to better fulfill the needs and wants of individual customers. Tags assigned to web resources are suitable to facilitate website customization.
Area: Website customization, online banking, tags.
KeywordsOnline Banking Customization Process Bill Payment Visual Information Retrieval Banking User
- 1.Durao, F., Dolog, P.: A personalized tag-based recommendation in social web systems. Paper presented at the International Workshop on Adaptation and Personalization for Web 2.0 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Fung, T.: Banking with a personalized touch: Examining the impact of website customization on commitment. Electronic Commerce Research 9(4), 296–309 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Hassan-Montero, Y., Herrero-Solana, V.: Improving tag-clouds as visual information retrieval interfaces. Paper presented at the International Conference on Multidisciplinary Information Sciences and Technologies, InSciT 2006, Mérida, Spain (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Marlow, C., Naaman, M., Boyd, D., Davis, M.: HT06, tagging paper, taxonomy, Flickr, academic article, to read. Paper presented at the 17th Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia, Odense, Denmark (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Nielsen, J.: Personalization is Over-Rated (1998), http://www.useit.com/alertbox/981004.html
- 8.Peppers, D., Rogers, M.: The one to one future: Building relationships on customer at a time. Currency Doubleday, New York (1996)Google Scholar
- 10.Qi Xin, M., Uddin, M.N., Geun-Sik, J.: The wordNet based semantic relationship between tags in folksonomies. Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE), Singapore (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Rahim, M.M., JieYing, L.: An empirical assessment of customer satisfaction with Internet Banking applications: An Australian experience. Paper presented at the 12th International Conference on Computers and Information Technology, ICCIT (2009)Google Scholar