Normal Forms of Two p: − q Resonant Polynomial Vector Fields
- 474 Downloads
We investigate a property of normal forms of p: − q resonant vector fields, which is related to isochronicity. The problem is reduced to studying polynomial ideals and their varieties which is performed using tools of computational algebra.
Keywordsplanar differential equations isochronicity linearizability normal forms polynomial ideals computational algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Amel’kin, V.V., Lukashevich, N.A., Sadovskii, A.P.: Nonlinear Oscillations in Second Order Systems. Belarusian State University, Minsk (1982) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Bruno, A.D.: Local Methods in Nonlinear Differential Equations. Nauka, Moscow (1979) (in Russian); Springer, Berlin (1989) Google Scholar
- 6.Chavarriga, J., Sabatini, M.: A survey of isochronous centers. Qual. Theory Dyn. Syst. 1, 1–70 (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Greuel, G.M., Pfister, G., Schönemann, H.: Singular 3.0 A computer algebra system for polynomial computations. Centre for Computer Algebra. University of Kaiserslautern (2005), http://www.singular.uni-kl.de
- 13.Han, M., Romanovski, V.G.: Isochronicity and normal forms of polynomial systems of ODEs. Submitted to Journal of Symbolic ComputationGoogle Scholar
- 15.Kadyrsizova, Z., Romanovski, V.: Linearizability of 1:-3 resonant system with homogeneous cubic nonlinearities. In: International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC 2008), Hagenberg, Austria, July 20-23, pp. 255–260. The Association for Computing Machinery, New York (2008)Google Scholar
- 16.Kukles, I.S., Piskunov, N.S.: On the isochronism of oscillations for conservative and nonconservative systems. Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR 17(9), 467–470 (1937)Google Scholar
- 17.Pfister, G., Decker, W., Schönemann, H., Laplagne, S.: primdec.lib. A Singular 3.0 library for computing primary decomposition and radical of ideals (2005)Google Scholar
- 19.Rudenok, A.E.: Strong isochronicity of a center and a focus of systems with homogeneous nonlinearities. Differ. Uravn. 45(2), 154–161 (2009) (in Russian); translation in Differ. Equ. 45(2), 159–167 (2009)Google Scholar