Part of the Learning Imaging book series (LEARN)
A 54-year-old man presented to the emergency room with a hypertensive crisis and was successfully treated with antihypertensive treatment. A renal artery Doppler ultrasound was performed as part of the evaluation of the hypertension.
KeywordsRenal Cell Carcinoma Apparent Diffusion Coefficient Acute Pyelonephritis Horseshoe Kidney Renal Cell Carcinoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Dogra V (2004) Atlas of genitourinary radiology: the pathologic basis. Springer, Berlin/HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- Hamm B (2008) Urogenital imaging. George Thieme Verlag, StuttgartGoogle Scholar
- Quaia E (2010) Radiological imaging of the kidney. Springer, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- Zagoria RJ (2004) Genitourinary radiology: the requisites. Mosby, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Nicolau C, Bunesch L, Sebastia C (2011) Renal complex cysts in adults: contrast-enhanced ultrasound. Abdom Imaging Jul 7 [Epub ahead of print]Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012