Mechatronic Model of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
In this paper we propose a newly designed quarter-model that describes the vehicle braking process and dynamics. The model is based around a main scheme with ABS that can be fully modified for various adhesive conditions to simulate and further optimize the functionality of the ABS system.
KeywordsFriction Coefficient Disc Brake Relative Slip Brake Pedal Brake Power
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vlk, F.: Motor vehicles chassis, Brno (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Vlk, F.: Motor vehicles 1, Brno (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Information portal about the braking and braking systems of present cars (2006), http://www.brzdnevls.wz.cz/index.html
- 4.Žilák, P., Smeja, M., Belavý, C.: Analysis and synthesis of anti-lock braking system of a vehicle in Matlab-Simulink. In: Conference Technical Computing, Prague (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Bosch, R.: GmbH, Safety, Comfort and Convenience Systems, Postfach (2006)Google Scholar