A Scheme for Role-Based 3D CCTV Using CS-RBAC (Context-Sensitivity Role-Based Access Control)
A CCTV to ensure the safety of the routine has been used as a tool. Especially in recent years, CCTV has improved the performance of the hardware. As an example, CCTV were realized connection to a smart phone and supporting high-definition CCTV with the advent of CCTV images. This paper is part of the study for an effective monitoring of the object to define the role of private CCTV Multiple CCTV at the same time. Multiple CCTV and dynamic roles are needed to define to separate between the algorithms and policies. To this end, this article was fused of CS-RBAC concept with 3D CCTV. In this article, the proposed scheme for effective use of CCTV is expected to be available in various environments.
Keywords3D CCTV CCTV CS-RBAC context awareness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Webb, B.: CCTV in Town Centres: Three Case Studies, p. 6. Police Research Group (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Surette, R.: os and cons of second generation CCTV surveillance systems. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management 28(1), 152Google Scholar
- 4.Shaha, S.A.A., Kim, H.J., Baek, S.K., Chang, H.H., Ahn, B.H.: System architecture of a decision support system for freeway incident management in Republic. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 42(5), 799 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, L., Ahn, G., Chu, B.: Rule-Based Framework for Role-Based Delegation. In: Proceedings of ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies, Chantilly, VA (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Barkley, J.F., Cincotta, A.V., Ferraiolo, D.F., Gavrilla, S., Kuhn, D.R.: Role Based Access Control for the World Wide Web. In: 20th NISSC National Information Systems Security Conference, pp. 331–340 (1997)Google Scholar
- 8.Ferraiolo, D.F., Barkley, J.F., Kuhn, D.R.: A Role Based Access Control Model and Reference Implementation within a Corporate Intranet. ACM Transaction on Information System Security, 34–64 (1999)Google Scholar