Development of Integrated Adapter Based on Multi-sensor Networks for Tracking and Surveillance
Recently, two or three among them are being integrated and applying to many fields such as agriculture, livestock industry, construction, medical service and so on. Therefore, there is increasing research to make an interface to integrate them. Therefore, we present an integrated adaptor of video, sensor data, and location information collected in mobile sensing nodes for tracking and surveillance of mobile objects. This adaptor integrates and processes heterogeneous data from GPS devices, sensor networks, and video devices. We develop an integrated adaptor which receives from each of interfaces efficiently through filtering, distributing, queuing and etc. As a result, I’m considering it can supply good quality data to an application for various intelligence services.
KeywordsIntegrated adapter Multi-sensor GPS Location information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S., Min, J., Yi, B.K.: Location Based Services for Mobiles: Technologies and Standards. In: IEEE International Conference on Communication (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Culler, D.: Overview of Sensor Network. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Chu, X., Buyya, R.: Service Oriented Sensor Web. In: Mahalik, N.P. (ed.) Sensor Network and Configuration: Fundamentals, Standards, Platforms, and Applications. Springer, Germany (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Bott, M.: OGC® Sensor Web Enablement: Overview and High Level Architecture. Open GIS Consortium (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Open Geographic Information System, http://www.opengis.org/
- 8.Hull, B., Bychkovsky, V., Zhang, Y., Chen, K., Goraczko, M., Shih, E., Balakrishnan, H., Madden, S.: CarTel: A Distributed Mobile Sensor Computing System. In: Proceedings ACM SenSys (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Eriksson, J., Balakrishnan, H., Madden, S.: Cabernet: Vehicular Content Delivery Using WiFi. In: Proceedings of the 14th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (2008)Google Scholar